The Advanced Tactical Pistol (ATP) course is designed for anyone who carries a pistol for work or protection. The ATP course covers a gambit of real life shooting scenarios that range from extreme close quarters to distance shooting with the proper use of cover and concealment.
This course covers the following:
- Contact distance close quarters shooting techniques.
- Movement to maximize survivability in a lethal force scenario.
- What to do/say after having to use deadly force.
- Cover and concealment.
- Unconventional shooting positions.
- Flashlight techniques and low light shooting.
- Single hand shooting and manipulations.
- Shooting in and around cars (when available).
- Service pistol with a minimum of six magazines.
- Holster suitable for concealment
- Concealment garment
- 1,000 rounds of pistol ammunition
- Eye protection/Ear Protection
- Hat with Brim
- Flashlight (with momentary on/off tail-cap switch suggested)