What to Bring – Carbine Class
- Service Carbine (AR or piston type, must have removable magazines.)
- Carbine Sling – tactical-type preferred.
- Lube of your choice to keep your carbine running.
- Some means to carry carbine magazines on the body. It is up to the student what they use to carry magazines on the body with. If you normally wear an assault vest, please bring it.
- Round count varies per class. Check details on the specific class page. If you are taking a Simunitions® class, you will not need live ammunition.
- Required number of magazines vary based on the class.
- API or tracer is NOT permitted
- Quality Red dot sight (Aimpoint, Reflex, EoTech, etc. If you are running something else, let us know ahead of time.)
- Hydration system
- Pen and notebook
- Dual mag attachment
- Shooting gloves
- Shooting mat
- Elbow and knee pads